Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom 9rv capabilities
03-12-18, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-18 11:34 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Axiom 9rv capabilities
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Kccatfish1,

Q1a. Will i have need for the cp200 in regards to the axiom 9rv?
A1a. Unless you will be retaining the a-Series MFDs and intend to use the CP200 within a separate network with the a-Series MFDs, then there would be no need for the CP200.
Q1b. I guess i am wondering what sonar is actually built into this mfd...if i use the all-in-one thru hull transducers , will i get chirp>down>side>3d imaging without additional sonar modules?
A1b. As you have inferred, when an Axiom RV MFD or Axiom Pro RVX MFD is interfaced to a RealVisionâ„¢ 3D Transducer, then the Axiom RV MFD or Axiom Pro RVX MFD will support each of the following types of sonar imaging simultaneously within a single page, or individually within a single pane:
- 600' high CHIRP conical sonar
- DownVision
- SideVision
- RealVision

Q2. Why not throw a cool sticker or hat into mfd boxes for new purchases? Cam shaft producers, fishing line>reel>pole manufacters, the list goes on, all do this for much cheaper products. I think it would be great advertising for u (imagine thousands of stickers that say raymarine on thousands of boats on thousands of waterways), and customers like me would appreciate the gesture.
A2. Thanks for the suggestion. I will forward it to Raymarine's Marketing and Sales Teams for consideration.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] Axiom 9rv capabilities - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-12-18 11:33 AM