Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Symbol sets for Axiom
03-30-18, 06:02 PM
RE: [CA] Symbol sets for Axiom
I obviously had an issue with my installation of Voyage Planner. I re-installed yesterday, problem fixed. I don't have my Navionics chart card with me ( away at work again) so the loading of charts will have to wait for now. I did a few experimental loads of files from GPSU sorting into Voyage Planner, and it does appear to be of value to me for my current need of getting my waypoint icons into something more recognisable. It seems that simply saving the original C-Plot marks as. gpx, and using the SSCPlot symbol set, gives me 9 different icons (only 2 colours) on Voyage Planner. This is reduced from 14 ( 6 colours)in the original files, but is a big improvement to the 2 or 3 I was getting when using any of the supplied Raymarine symbol sets in GPSU. Some back checking of individual waypoints with the original file shows a consistency.
So, if, as you say, the icons as displayed in VP will directly translate to the same in LH3, i would consider this my best outcome. Thank you for your help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Symbol sets for Axiom - ranmar850 - 03-15-18, 02:58 AM
RE: [CA] Symbol sets for Axiom - ranmar850 - 03-30-18 06:02 PM