The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] new features
04-01-18, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-18 09:36 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] new features
I downloaded the just released lighthouse 3.4.66 on to a micro SD card to install on my Axiom MFD via the Raymarine external card reader. The MFD could not read the update from slot #2 (slot 1 has the cmap chart card installed. I had to remove the chart card from slot 1 and place the update card in slot 1 and it updated just fine. However, now the external card reader no longer reads the cmap card. I tried both external slots and even disconnected the remote reader and inserted the card in the back of the MFD. Any thoughts on curing this issue? Perhaps the Cmap card went bad?

Also, the new apps work fine with blue tooth. However, when speaking with your reps at FLIBS I was told that the blue tooth feature would project alarms. I tested this with the blue tooth speaker paired to the mfd, volume turned up and set off the shallow water alarm. No sound from the blue tooth speaker. Am I missing some setting?

Thank you,
Marc
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] new features - MSEPA - 04-01-18 06:56 PM
RE: [CA] new features - MSEPA - 04-04-18, 01:28 PM