Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] diagram request
05-03-18, 03:03 PM
RE: [CA] diagram request
Tony,

Q1. Can I connect the auto pilot to Raynet port 1 of the second display and daisy chain the two e127 # 2 ports together. ??
A1. As indicated within the previously referenced FAQ, it is certainly possible to daisy chain the two MFDs to one another via an appropriate length of RayNet (F) to RayNet (F) Cable. However, Evolution autopilots do not feature an Ethernet communications interface and as such, cannot be interfaced to the remaining Ethernet Network (RayNet) socket of the second e127 MFD. Please see my last response in which I specified how the MFD which will be designated as the system's Data Master must be interfaced to a spur socket within the powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone to which the Evolution autopilot components will be interfaced.

Q2. I looked for some kind of generic diagram display but was unable to find one... I know they are on this forum somewhere as I have used them as a guide in other RM boats I have owned.
A2. Within my last response, I specified that the Forum's Search feature to search the System Diagrams category of the Forum for FAQs (no key words need be used in the search) ... simply select check the box adjacent to the System Diagrams forum category to list the FAQs within the System Diagrams category of this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] diagram request - Tony T - 04-26-18, 11:42 AM
RE: [CA] diagram request - Tony T - 05-02-18, 06:27 AM
RE: [CA] diagram request - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-03-18 03:03 PM