The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] NMEA 2000 and Axiom 9
05-22-18, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-18 07:52 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] NMEA 2000 and Axiom 9
I hope you can help me. I upgraded the C80 MFD on my boat this year and installed an Axiom 9. I also installed a Smartcraft system with Vesselview Mobile to monitor my engines' data and all works fine on the app.

I would like to get this engine data to my Axiom. I followed the installation and instructions from what I have read online.

The Axiom listens for both the Port and Starboard engine data but fails to find it. I have also supplied power to the NMEA backbone and still no difference. The Seatalk ST60 and legacy GPS receiver work ok. I have even disconnected the Seatalkng converter and ran the NMEA multi-engine gateway to the NMEA backbone with the Axiom only and same results, can't see the engine data.

I have drafted up a sketch of my existing system and attached.

Please take a look and let me know your thoughts and if I have miswired or missed something?

Thanks

Bill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] NMEA 2000 and Axiom 9 - will40 - 05-22-18 05:04 PM