Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] ST60 Replacements
08-06-19, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-19 08:54 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: ST60 Replacements
Hi there. I have a similar problem. Jeanneau 43DS built in 2003, with ST60 Wwnd, depth, speed and autopilot, radar, and a C80 display (replacement for RL80CRC). The wind instrument display has just died and I need to figure out whether to buy a used display unit or upgrade to something new. The big question is wiring. I really don't want to have to replace the wiring up the mast. I checked it out a few years ago when I had the mast down, and it would be a real pain in the neck (and expensive) to replace. I am trying to decide whether to go wireless, or, if a new unit can actually use the old wiring, go with a newer wired unit. I might actually decide to also replace the radar, which has started to show signs of distress, and the display. But wires are the biggest issue - I really don't want to re-run wires everywhere.

I think the wires up the mast are OK - I get a signal coming down from the sensor. T he display unit has been declared dead by a local tech.

Is there any way to just buy a new display head and use the existing sensor, or buy a new display and sensor that will just screw into the fitting on top of the mast?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] ST60 Replacements - ToddL214 - 06-22-18, 08:20 AM
RE: ST60 Replacements - rxcraymarine - 08-06-19 02:26 PM