The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] RAYMARINE AXIOM ERROR CANT FIND TRANSDUCER
07-05-18, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-18 11:10 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] RAYMARINE AXIOM ERROR CANT FIND TRANSDUCER
I have 2 new Axiom 9's networked. I have an RV 100 (mounted on jackplate) and P79 Transducer. The 1st two times I took the boat out everything worked fine. Then, I unplugged the transducer, power and raynet cable from the back of both units to put wire looms on to clean up the look. Now I cant get any fishfinder capabilities. I get an error stating no transducer connected, connect transducer and restart.

I have contacted raymarine support and went through installing newest software and also doing a transducer reset, still not working. I was hoping someone on here might have some additional things I could try. Thinking maybe I pulled a wire loose somewhere and now there is no power to transducer? I don't know how to check that though, the dealership installed all the wiring and transducers before I bought the boat.

Thanks,
-Mike
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] RAYMARINE AXIOM ERROR CANT FIND TRANSDUCER - javel1n - 07-05-18 09:25 AM