Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Wirless system and compass selection
01-17-19, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-19 09:05 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Wirless system and compass selection
Hi Chuck, Just getting back to this! MicroTalk's LED is green. Wind data is showing on the control head. I should note here that I cannot get my GPS to interface with the autopilot through the MicroTalk, which the dealer said would work through the TackTick interface. I will get the software versions to you. The question I have has to do with the Racemaster internal compass and EV-1/2 compass. As you point out the EV-1/2 is far superior and my choice, but I believe that the Racemaster compass might be taking over. Every time I attempt to calibrate the the compass through the TackTick display it reverts back when I exit the set up mode. Is it possible to disconnect or shut off the compass in the RaceMaster? I think the system is getting data from both compasses. Is that possible? The boat is on the hard till April, so it will be hard to do much testing, but I at least want to answer some of this now if possible. Thanks! Tom

THE
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Wirless system and compass selection - Tom Einhouse - 01-17-19 04:34 PM