The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ES128 and ES127 Not Displaying Engine Data on IPS Boat
04-20-16, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-16 12:11 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
ES128 and ES127 Not Displaying Engine Data on IPS Boat
I purchased a 2 year old 42' Regal Sport Coupe that only had a basic third party MFD as it was a lake boat. Now in the Northeast I had all the third party electronics removed and replaced with Raymarine ES128, ES127, RD424HD Radar, T70164 Autopilot and an AIS650. My installer was told that due to this boat having Volvo Penta IPS system he needed to add a Raymarine E12194 IPS Gateway for the Autopilot in addition to the Volvo IPS Gateway that came with the boat for the MFD's.

The MFD's are installed and networked into the IPS Gateway that the third party MFD had been connected to. With the third party MFD I had complete display of all engine parameters but when I go to the Data Screen on either the 127 or 128 I can only see depth and location. No engine data is displayed. My question is whether I need to do anything else to enable the engine data to be displayed on the MFD's beyond connecting them to the IPS Gateway as with the third party MFD?

Hoping someone has had some experience connecting Raymarine equipment to an IPS system. Note the Autopilot has not been installed to the second gateway yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ES128 and ES127 Not Displaying Engine Data on IPS Boat - JohnBRI - 04-20-16 07:12 AM