Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] i70s Wind display page
10-02-18, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-18 12:54 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] i70s Wind display page
Roger,

Q1. Given that the "AWA & AWS graphical data item of the i70/i70S MFID" is unable to display the AWA as part of the graphic, I am left wondering if I am interpretting the display correctly.
A1. Your statement is incorrect. AWA & AWS graphical data item of the i70/i70S MFID is designed and capable of displaying apparent wind data. It is not capable of being configured by the user to display true wind data. As indicated within my earlier response, the Heading Multigauge grapical data item is that which is shown on the page of the i70/i70S MFID owner's manual which you initially referenced. The software of the i70/i70S MFID supports displaying true wind data as a separate data item which may in turn be displayed via new page of your creation within the i70/i70S MFID Favorites feature. Screen snapshots of the AWA & AWS graphical data item and the TWS & TWA graphical data items have been attached to this response.

The complete list of data items which may be used to populate the cells of a Favorites page may be found within Chapter 9.1- Data items of the i70S Installation and Operation Instructions.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] i70s Wind display page - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-02-18 06:31 PM