Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Network Feature Request NMEA
10-24-18, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-18 04:11 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Network Feature Request NMEA
Thanks Tom,
Sorry I wasn't specific enough,
The ICON Guage from my ETEC300G2 Installation, Converts the Analogue resistive sender from my 2 x tanks to a Calibrated PNG 127505 Type Fuel Instance 4 and 5. I have been told these instances are hard wired and cannot be changed. YEs against what the standard says, or at least what the amendment form the NMEA 2000 State. Says instances must be able to be changed. I assume that would mean that Different instances should also be able to be read just as flexible.
I do concur that this could cause issues with button pushers. However my Two Certified 2000 Devices wont talk because of the limitations each manufacturer have put on their products as at this point in time. I cant get My 30K Outboard and rigging NEMA 2000 certified setup to communicate fuel levels to my 30K Raymarine NEMA certified 2000 Setup. The NMEA 2000 Standard is supposed to ensure compliant devices communicate correctly. I can Only ask that as the Raymarine side appears to me configurable and could relook at adding in this feature. Otherwise i am at a loss for how to complete my system and have it working as it should. As it stand and with the hardware i have i will not get fuel levels on my raymarine Axioms
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Network Feature Request NMEA - Finatic2017 - 10-24-18 03:46 PM