The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] CP300 obsolete?
12-20-18, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-18 08:35 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] CP300 obsolete?
I just took delivery of a new to me boat and luckily it’s running Raymarine electronics! It’s running e125’s, CP300, RD418HD. In doing my due diligence I’ve been updating softwares making sure everything works etc. I’ve updated the MFD to Lighthouse II v19 but when looking for CP300 updates I’m seeing they’re no longer offered. The unit currently has the original 3.13 software. I see where you recommend sending the unit itself in for testing/updating. My question is I’ve seen in my research that the CP300 was the sister to the DSM300 and that has me worried. Most people have been saying that Raymarine replaces their CP300 with the current CP370. Is this the case if I were to send it in? My fear is that I will end up with the same headaches I had with my DSM300, sending it back and forth nearly once per season. If I know I will be getting the current CP370 in its place then I’ll gladly send it in. If not, I’d almost rather leave well enough alone. What is your opinion on this?
Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] CP300 obsolete? - KnotEnoughBills - 12-20-18 05:24 PM