Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] ST60+ Low Depth Alarm Setting Blocked?
01-18-19, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-19 07:10 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE:[DG11] ST60+ Low Depth Alarm Setting Blocked?
Hi Tom and Derek,
Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I didn’t provide better information regarding the layout.
I have attached a network sketch for your reference.

The depth transducer is connected directly to the ST60+ depth instrument, which is networked via ST1 to the other ST60+ displays.

The Alarm lock setting on the depth instrument is OFF.

Is it possible that a setting in the ST60+ Grasphic display could be locking out the depth alarm setting?
Maybe I need to switch off some or all of the Alarms on the ST60+ Graphic display? I’d prefer not to do this as it provides many alarm functions that are not available on the other displays.
Or is there a way to set the depth alarm on the ST60+ Grahic?

Regarding the layout, as you noted, there are two ST1 to STng converters connected to the STng backbone, one for the ST1 bus connection and one for the ST2000+ Autopilot connection.
These are on a single STng network backbone and there is only one ST1 bus connected to it.
So I (and Chuck) thought the network setup was ok - but it would be good to hear your thoughts if there might be potential data loops or other issues.

Regards
Dave

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:[DG11] ST60+ Low Depth Alarm Setting Blocked? - dave.squared@hotmail.com - 01-18-19 05:39 PM