The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] Compability evolution pilot with older equipment
02-17-19, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-19 10:20 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] Compability evolution pilot with older equipment
Hello,

First of all, congratulations and thank you for this wonderful and very useful forum !

I am the happy owner of a 49 foot catamaran (10 tons dry) from 2010 with original raymarine equipment (ST60+, C90W, ST-6002, SPX-30) and a jefa DU-DD1-RFB2.

Because I am planning a long circumnavigation, I would like to carry with me spare parts for the autopilot. But since the SPX-30 is not produced any more, I will either have to buy used components or to switch to the newer evolution system.

Hence my question, is the evolution autopilot compatible with the rest of my system, including the jefa direct drive type 1, without too much hassle ? What do I need to change/adapt to make it work ?

A lot of information on this forum and elsewhere, but I could not find a definite answer to my questions.

Thank you

Pitch
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[DG11] Compability evolution pilot with older equipment - pitch68 - 02-17-19 03:59 PM