The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Looking to upgrade from E120 classic
03-27-19, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-19 02:47 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Looking to upgrade from E120 classic
Hello,
Looking to upgrade from my E120 system to the Axiom.
I am looking to keep, if possible, the radar RD418HD and the Auto pilot Xsol E12205 and P70R controller.
I have the DSM300 and SR100.
Question 1: Can I still use my current radar and auto pilot with the axiom?
If so is it just plug and play or are there cables that would be needed to adapt them to the axiom?

Question 2: I am not able to find reference to the exact thru hull Xducer I have but it was purchased as a kit with the DSM300 and it looks like it is either a B260 or B258. I would imagine I need to replace the xducer since the new axiom and CP570 are chirp? Or is it possible to use the existing xducer with some sort of adapter cable for the time being since the xducers and sounder will be over budget for my upgrade?

Question 3: Can I use an additional external display or monitor to have a visual of what is displayed on the axiom? Currently I can have it (E120) hooked up the TV to display what is on the multi function display so it can be seen by the crew and passengers.

Question 4: I see in the forums that people mention a Axiom 12RVX but I cannot find that designation on your product page. What does the "X" designate?

Question 5: Is it possible to transfer my waypoints from the e120 classic to the axiom?
Thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Looking to upgrade from E120 classic - tl454c - 03-27-19 12:59 AM