Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] eS78 freezing after upgrade to LH III, charts not showing after downgrading
04-17-19, 12:39 AM
RE: [CA11] eS78 freezing after upgrade to LH III, charts not showing after downgrade
Chuck,

Thanks for the heads up about LH III version 3.9! I did download it today and repeated your instructions with the new version. I have upgraded/downgraded at least a half a dozen times by now, at least twice today with 3.9.46, and I have been very careful to follow your instructions. LightHouse II always works just fine. However, with LH III, my eS78 still freezes and reboots after a short period of time scrolling around in the NOAA West Coast charts. It could be a few seconds, or a minute or so, but will not stay running. When frozen, it does not respond to any touches or control inputs, and reboots after about a minute. Then I repeat the process. I’m beginning to question my sanity, as I keep doing the same things but expect a different result!

Any suggestions on how to proceed from here? I did go ahead and order the Quantum 2 radar, so I really need LH III to work.

Thanks for your help,

Gregg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] eS78 freezing after upgrade to LH III, charts not showing after downgrade - rgb - 04-17-19 12:39 AM