The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Autopilot heading and COG intermittent mismatch
05-01-19, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-19 08:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Autopilot heading and COG intermittent mismatch
I have 2 navigation stations with a65, a95, 2xP70, 3xi70 and an evolution autopilot with a type 2 rotary drive, radar and all the bits to connect things together. Scenario : I'm sailing along tracking to a waypoint, cog and heading of 310 degrees, p70 displays 310 degrees and the plotter shows me sailing parallel to the coast. All is good. Suddenly the p70 displays 260 degrees, the chart plotter does a refresh and suddenly I'm heading for the shoreline. Cog and heading remain the same and the vessel does not alter course. This lasts from a few seconds to a minute before rectifying itself. The evolution sensor pack is not mounted near anything that may provide interference. This is something that started happening recently.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Autopilot heading and COG intermittent mismatch - roycadman - 05-01-19 05:12 PM