The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Follow-On Tiller Installation and Setup
05-08-19, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-19 02:05 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Follow-On Tiller Installation and Setup
I have an ES128 MFD and an EV200 autopilot with rudder feedback sensor. The MFD is new to me this year; I had been using the autopilot successfully with a C120W MFD.

I have installed a Follow-On Tiller and I am seeking guidance on integrating it into my system. Currently the FOT is powering on when the AP is powered on and the function indicator light is green ("functioning normally").

I've attempted to follow the cryptic, one-line configuration instructions for the FOT, which indicate that I should see/select (?) "power steer" in the system setup but I am not. Also, when I try to select power steer by pressing the standby button on the FOT, I get a rudder feed-back fault alarm on both the MFD and AP.

The ES128 is running LightHouse II. Perhaps I need a software update for the MFD? For the AP?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Follow-On Tiller Installation and Setup - TideRace - 05-08-19 07:13 PM