Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] ZF-marine VMU POD D10 for Wind Vane
07-01-19, 02:26 PM
RE: [CA11] ZF-marine VMU POD D10 for Wind Vane
Horacio,

Q1. Is there any kind of POD D10 that I could use to connect my wind transducer to my seatalk ng network? It is a ST 60 mast head wind transducer. I don´t have the display/instrument.
A1. The only "pod" currently manufactured by Raymarine is the iTC-5. In order to utilize an iTC-5 within the system, the system must additionally include an i70S or i70 (replaced by the i70S). The iTC-5 is designed to specifically accommodate the ST60 masthead wind transducers.

Q2. How can I check what kind of POD D10 is in my autopilot kit? Is there any reference inside or outside its case?
A2. Again, I am aware of the nothing that would fit the description of "POD D10" that would have been included with your autopilot kit and would recommend that you attach a photograph of the device which you are referring to in order that we may positively identify it.

Q3. Could I use the iTC-5 to make this connection, directly from the wind transducer to the Seatalk ng network? Besides the EV-400 autopilot, I have an Axiom 7 DV, which could use the wind signal for many functions.
A3. See my response to Q1.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] ZF-marine VMU POD D10 for Wind Vane - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-01-19 02:26 PM