Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] New wind instrument needle dim
07-02-19, 09:50 AM
RE: [CA11] New wind instrument needle dim
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Phil,

The illumination of you i60 Wind instrument's needle appears to be identical to that of all of the units here within our office and would appear to we working as designed. While the wind needle's lower half is illuminated, the illumination does not extend throughout the entire length of the wind arrow. While we don't receive many complaints concerning the illumination of the i60 Wind instrument's needle, I will log a request to consider a change to its design. As your system additionally includes i70 MFIDs, I would recommend displaying wind data on one of these MFIDs when operating under conditions when the i60 Wind instrument's needle cannot be clearly seen. Alternatively, you may want to consider contacting your Raymarine dealer to indicate that you are dissatisfied with the illumination of the i60 Wind instrument's needle to determine whether it may be returned to your Dealer and then replaced with another i70S MFID and an iTC-5 Analog Instrument Converter.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] New wind instrument needle dim - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-02-19 09:50 AM