Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Stability of eS127 with v3.10.39 - Bermuda
08-06-19, 08:21 AM
RE: [CA11] Stability of eS127 with v3.10.39 - Bermuda
Kevin,

Settings are not retained when updating from LHII to LH3. It would be expected that the system would default to Auto selection of Data Sources. Within such are GPS and GPS datum. When so configured, the system will prioritize NMEA 0183 sources over other sources. It is possible that one of the devices which has been interfaced to the system is looping NMEA 0183 data (i.e. re-transmitting received NMEA 0183 sentences) or is otherwise providing data to the system via its NMEA 0183 communications interface. Accordingly, it would be recommended that the MFD's Data Sources feature be used to manually specify which source will be be used for GPS, Time & Date, and Datum data items. It wouldn't hurt to check the other data items supported by the Data Sources feature to ensure that NMEA 0183 has not been listed as a data source for those items. If so and not desired, the the Data Sources feature should be use to manually specify which data sources will be used by the system. Please note that this feature may be executed via a MFD, i70/i70S MFID, or p70/p70R/p70S/p70RS autopilot control head, but only need be executed via one of these devices.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Stability of eS127 with v3.10.39 - Bermuda - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-06-19 08:21 AM