The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Autopilot Network Power question
08-11-19, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-19 09:40 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Autopilot Network Power question
I have just installed the EV200 autopilot system. I mounted the sensor forward against the front fly bridge wall, with nothing around it. The ACU 200 was mounted under the control panel and wired as follows:

Motor wires wired to MOTOR terminals

POWER terminals connected to the electronics power distribution buss with #12 wire. ((WHAT SIZE FUSE FOR THE POWER WIRE?))

Control Head has SEATALK cable to network bar

ACU SEATALK cable connected and ran to network bar

Heading sensor SEATALK cable ran to the Network Bar.

Top blue terminus has the blue plug in it

Bottom blue terminus will have a backbone(? BLUE) cable to connect it to the MFD network)

There is a RED cable that appears to be a power cable for the Network Bar However, no more slots to place it. Would I use a Blue and white TEE between the backbone cable that will join the TWO network bars together to plug this red cable into? Does the Network Bar need separate power or will the ACU power supply power the network bar? Also, will this affect the MFD/RADAR/TRANSDUCER network bar if it is power by the red cable?

Sorry for the non technical verbiage, but I am out of my league on this one. Once I get these other connections set, I will fire up the EV200 and see if it operates.

THANK YOU!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Autopilot Network Power question - tonyiiiafl - 08-11-19 04:15 PM