The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Transfer routes to my Axiom Pro 12"
11-17-19, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-19 01:16 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Transfer routes to my Axiom Pro 12"
I get 2 different results when I try to sync routes with the Navionics app on my tablet and phone.

The 1st image shows the error when I sync from my tablet. Nothing is transferred. The Navionics app on the tablet is the latest available version.

The 2nd image shows the error when I sync from my phone. Despite the error the routes and markers are transferred. The error indicates a problem with the 2nd SD card so I have tested the card in my computer and there are no errors on the filesystem. The Navionics app on the phone is the latest available version.

This problem has been going on since I bought the unit several months ago. I try different things from time to time but I have reached the point where I can't think of anything else I can do to diagnose the problem.

I updated to the latest Lighthouse version today, just prior to syncing. I did the phone transfer first and then tried to sync the tablet immediately after.

While the phone usually does a successful transfer it does occasionally fail with the same message as the tablet had today. Today is the first time I have seen the error message on the 2nd SD card.

I usually use the tablet on the boat so not being able to use it to sync is quite a pain.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Transfer routes to my Axiom Pro 12" - merlin956 - 11-17-19 06:17 AM