Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Integrate GME AIST120 with Ray e7 MFD
12-08-19, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-19 10:59 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Integrate GME AIST120 with Ray e7 MFD
Thank you for this. I have looked over the existing connections for the instruments on board. The e7 MFD is networked with an ST60+ wind and p70 autopilot head at the helm station, connected by a spur to the SPX30 autopilot located about 5m forward. The attached diagram shows how these are connected. via a seatalk-stng converter at the helm and a STNG Converter located next to the SPX30. The STNG Converter that the SPX30 is plugged into also had a SmartRemote networked, but this is now non functioning.

Aside from the GME AIS transceiver, we also want to network a Quantum I radome. I know we can run it by wifi to the e7, but I really prefer to have a hard wire connection.

Given this configuration, can you suggest how I connect everything together? I want to do this myself rather than get an installer on board as we are going offshore for an extended period next year and I really need to understand how everything works myself.

Thanks

Dan

Dan McClary
S.V. Camelot
1982 PanOceanic 46
Auckland, New Zealand
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Integrate GME AIST120 with Ray e7 MFD - po46camelot - 12-08-19 05:36 AM