Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Axiom Pro 12 external display via USB to HDMI connection
01-31-20, 08:19 AM
RE: [LW11] Axiom Pro 12 external display via USB to HDMI connection
Dear John2344,

Thank you for your post.

I thought it was an eS you had on the network but you it is the e125, this is cannot be upgraded to Lighthouse 3 to be able to network with the Axiom. It will have to be a standalone unit. The e125 will continue to allow pilot control with the SPX30 but the Axiom is next generation and can only share routes, tracks and waypoints.

What software are you running on the Axiom? Have you got Lighthouse 3.11.42 installed? We are currently developing apps to be launched in the late part of 2020.

What miracast dongle are you using? We can only recommend the Microsoft v2 for performance, it is also an idea to ensure this is also up to date. When the miracast requires a pin to be entered the Axiom does have the ability to enter this, I have not come across needing to trick the Axiom to connect this before. This could be related to your wireless network you have on the vessel, when the miracast is connected P2P with the axiom this is not an issue.

If you are still experiencing these issues even when the rest of the wireless network is powered down, I suggest performing a factory reset to clear the Axiom.

I will will forward your suggestions to the product manager.

To look into this further, send a schematic to support.uk@raymarine.com and we can look at the network to see if improvements can be made.

Many Thanks
Louise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LW11] Axiom Pro 12 external display via USB to HDMI connection - Louise - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-31-20 08:19 AM