Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Pro not recognizing external GPS
01-29-20, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-20 08:55 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro not recognizing external GPS
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Rick,

When systems feature more than one source of GPS, GPS Datum, Date & Time, wind, depth, speed, etc. it is sometimes necessary (and considered to be a best practice) to use the Data Sources feature of the i70/i70S (preferred), p70/p70R/p70S/p70RS, or Data Master MFD to manually specify which source will be used by the system. As inferred, data source selection need only be performed on one device within the system and because the i70/i70S MFIDs and p70/p70R/p70Sp7RS autopilot control heads are among the quickest devices to complete booting, it is generally considered to be a best operational practice that the data source selection be performed by one of the system's i70/i70S MFIDs or p70/p70R/p70Sp7RS. Should the Data Sources feature of the Data Master MFD not list the Maretron GPS Sensor, then please respond accordingly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro not recognizing external GPS - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-29-20 02:39 PM