Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Radar Chart Overlay Syncronization
03-04-20, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-20 03:37 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Radar Chart Overlay Syncronization
Hi

I have a question regarding radar chart overlay on an Axiom Pro with software version 3.11.42 please. I have noticed that when using radar overlay on chart, that when you zoom in and out that the radar range does not automatically change to match for the best radar resolution/coverage based on chart range.

I always remember this being a feature going back to the E Series Classics. I am probably missing the setting somewhere but couldn't find it in the advanced instruction manual. So thought you might be able to.
Thank you for your help.

Matt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-20, 03:47 PM
RE: [CA11] Radar Chart Overlay Syncronization
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Matt,

The feature which have described had been termed Radar - Chart synchronization. This feature has not yet been included within a LightHouse 3 software update. However, this feature request has been logged and is being considered for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here for more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
03-05-20, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-20 08:55 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thank you.
03-05-20, 08:55 AM
You're welcome.