Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Laylines Polar Data
03-11-20, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-20 01:15 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom Laylines Polar Data
Am planning to try to use the Laylines feature. The only Polar data available for catamarans is Lagoon or Robertson and Caine. Would it be possible for you to send me the polar data for the 4 selections offered so that I could better choose the one that most closely would match my Admiral 40 catamaran.

Didn't know where else to ask this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-20, 01:20 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Laylines Polar Data
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Chris,

Q. Would it be possible for you to send me the polar data for the 4 selections offered so that I could better choose the one that most closely would match my Admiral 40 catamaran.
A. Per the Laylines Settings section of Chapter 8.4 Laylines of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions, if your vessel's make and model are not listed, submit the polar data for you vessel to polars@raymarine.com to it can be included within the next software release.
03-11-20, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-20 02:43 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thank you for the quick reply. I do not have the specific polar data for my boat. If I did I would be more than happy to to send it to polars@raymarine.com for inclusion in the next revision. I was asking if you could provide me with the polar data that is for the 4 current polar data selections available. Lagoon 1 selection, Robertson & Caine 3 selections.
If I was able to review the detail polar data for each of those selections I would be better able to decide which of those to chose.
03-11-20, 02:45 PM
Chris,

Q. I was asking if you could provide me with the polar data that is for the 4 current polar data selections available. Lagoon 1 selection, Robertson & Caine 3 selections.
A. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the polars for these boats. However, should you issue a request for such to polars@raymarine.com, I believe that they will be able to provide them to you.
03-11-20, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-20 03:32 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
ok thanks I will
03-11-20, 03:32 PM
You're welcome.