Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Chart Store launch date?
04-11-20, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-20 12:15 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Question [CA11] Chart Store launch date?
Is there a defined launch date for the new chart store? We are unable to receive any deliveries here in Sint Maarten due to Coronavirus restrictions and Navionics is unable to provide a downloadable purchase of charts for our Atlantic crossing. It looks like the Imray charts for Azores, Portugal will work well on our Axiom MFD, but they also can only do physical delivery, so the chart store look like our best options. We have physical charts and chart cards with crew, who will not be able to join us... any idea on launch date would help our decision making process. Navionics on several phones will be a fall back position...

Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-20, 01:33 PM
RE: [CA11] Chart Store launch date?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Tim,

Unfortunately, the new Raymarine Chart Store will not likely open prior to 5 June and will initial offerings within will be limited. I would recommend that you continue to pursue options with Navionics and C-Map, as both are compatible with MFDs running LightHouse II and LightHouse 3 software. As a fall back, the Navionics Boating app (to which Navionics cartography may be directly downloaded) which is designed for installation on mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) may be an option as it would not require that any media be purchased.
07-01-20, 10:11 AM
Hi Chuck,

is there any new updates to the launch date? I have to update my Navionics but would rather save the $100 if possible
07-02-20, 12:14 PM
Hi Ct_Forumla,

We are scheduled to launch the store this month. Please check back soon,

Thank you,

Chris,