Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] How to remove safe distance ring?
04-23-20, 11:18 AM
RE: [CA11] How to remove safe distance ring?
Mleads310,

Q1. I start my axiom pro. I press settings button on the bottom right side. I went thru every listed option and nothing under any of the options lists shutting this avoidance off.
A1. This is not the correct starting point. The correct starting point of the command sequence is the Chart application being viewed. A page may be configured to display one or more applications (Chart, Radar, Fishinder, Camera, etc.). The feature which you are seeking to change is within one of the pages which has been configured to display the Chart application.

Q2. I then tried starting my axiom. Press my chart page. Chart is now shown on screen. I press the options/setting button on the top right side (the 3 lines button). I've gone thru every option listed from that point and again I do not see anything referencing shutting this off?
A2. Pressing the Menu icon (three lines) will display the Chart application's menu. This menu should include a Targets menu option. Selecting this will in turn display the Targets dialog featuring a number of tabs. Select the tab titled Collision Avoidance and then configure the Show safe distance option to OFF.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] How to remove safe distance ring? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-23-20 11:18 AM