Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 9 - track storage
04-26-20, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-20 01:47 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 9 - track storage
I have a new Axiom 9 and after my first day out I have a few things I could use help with.

Tracks - Do I read it right that the unit will only store 15 tracks? My old less sophisticated unit could save my tracks all summer. The tracks are very helpful when you navigate skinny water outside the channel.

Thanks for your help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-20, 01:46 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom 9 misc questions start up
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum

Q1. Tracks - Do I read it right that the unit will only store 15 tracks?
A1. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing waypoint, route, and track constraints. While the maximum number of tracks which may be stored within the MFD's internal memory is limited to 15, waypoint, route, and track data may be exported to a microSD card for significantly additional storage. In that way, should one need a track which is presently stored on the chart and the MFD's internal track memory be full, then it would be recommended that the tracks which are currently stored within the MFD's memory be exported to a microSD memory (or your chart card), that the tracks stored within the MFD's memory be deleted, and that the desired track(s) then be imported into the MFD's memory. Detailed information on this subject may be found within the Import/export section Chapter 5.8 My data of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply