The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Network Issues
04-28-20, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-20 04:08 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Network Issues
Hi guys, Needing a bit of help here down under on the Gold Coast Australia, I have just done a full overhaul on my Mustang 3200 Cruiser which included a repower, I have fitted 2 brand new Petrol V6 Volvo Penta 280’s. To take advantage of the newer technology I have installed an NMEA2000 system, I have a Fusion RA-70 radio, A Fusion NMEA2000 remote, 2 x Raymarine Axiom 7s joined with network (Raytalk ?) cable, 2 x Volvo “Easy Connect” NMEA2000 interfaces and 2 x NMEA2000 fuel level sensors (not yet fitted these). I have connected all components to my backbone cable, I can control and see the Fusion radio from Axiom 7, When I go into “Network” and view all NMEA2000 devices I can see all components but I am not getting any information from the engines, At one point I had the Starboard motor displaying on the LH side of the engine screen I switched the engine off and started the Port motor which was displayed also on the LH side of the engine screen but I cant get both engines displaying on the screen together, I have configured it for 2 engines but it also wont do the engine identification procedure “ No data seen” I have tried Raymarine Technical over here who say it’s a Volvo issue as the Easy Connect interfaces are showing up in the NMEA200 list. I contacted Volvo who say it’s a Raymarine issue…………. Any ideas…. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Network Issues - Mustang 3200 - 04-28-20 03:28 PM