The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom 12 Shows Grossly Incorrect date
05-11-20, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-20 02:07 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Axiom 12 Shows Grossly Incorrect date
I have an axiom 12 which I have been using for a while now. I use overlays such as water temp, time, etc but have never really paid attention to the actual date until I save some waypoints on my last fishing trip two days ago. My system is nmea2000 networked and includes fluid level sensor, two Garmin GM10’s for engine data, the axiom mfd, an rv100 transducer, and an external gps antenna.
When I went back to my saved waypoints I noticed all the dates were set to 20/09/2000 which is out by over 19 years. The time though is correct. I then went to my satellite page and noticed the date there was also incorrect and indicated 22/09/2000 with the correct time displayed and a number of satellites shown. This all came about as I was trying to calibrate my fluid level sensor which worked correctly but showed the calibration date as being 22/09/2000. I am running the latest lighthouse 3 software version having updated the system about a month ago. I have no issues with engine data except that the engine hours shown on the mdf are crazy different from my Garmin’s which show the correct engine hours. For example Garmin engine hours show 498 but the mfd shows 1478. I’ve tried to look up other posts to try and see what’s going on but cannot find very much information. Can someone please let me know if there is a solution to this issue?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Axiom 12 Shows Grossly Incorrect date - Ronj31 - 05-11-20 07:02 AM