Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Lost my ITC-5 after firmware update
05-17-20, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-20 02:00 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Lost my ITC-5 after firmware update
I updated my devices from my eS128 running latest LightHouse 3 with SD-cards, it all went fine until I restarted the system, now my ICT-5 flashes green but can see it and delivers no values..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-20, 02:04 AM
RE: [TG11] Lost my ITC-5 after firmware update
Hello tomashermansson,

When STNG devices are updated, each device on the network will restart. Possibly the ITC5 simply hasn't started up correctly after this process. Have you removed power from the ITC5 and reconnected?

The v1.12 software that it looks like you had before the upgrade process is the latest (and the ITC5 software hasn't changed since 2014) so it shouldn't have had an update that might have caused the problem.

If powering the ITC5 off and on again doesn't solve the problem then I think you have a physical STNG network problem: where is the ITC5 in the network, can you provide a wiring diagram?

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
06-14-20, 03:59 PM
Its found again, the solution was to connect it closer to the eS128. Now I have the ITC-5 and the eS128 closer to the center of the SeaTalk NG network and its working fine again.
06-16-20, 06:53 PM
Ok, good to hear. Thanks for letting us know.

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.