Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EV-100 Deviation Change with R17
06-20-16, 03:48 PM
RE: EV-100 Deviation Change with R17
mswanicke,

Q1. Other concerns I have are the failure of the clock to set to current time. I adjust the clock to -8 (I assume this is GMT time). The clock adjusts for about 10 seconds and reverts back to GMT.

A1. It is recommended that you use the MFD's Data Sources feature to specify which source of GPS data will be used by your system and then verify that the Local Time Offset has been configured within the MFD's settings.

Q2. Another issue seems to be a failure to reset to factory defaults. When I do a factory reset of the p70, I then go through the Dockside wizard and all the selections of hull type, drive type, performance level seem to be the same as I had set previously. Is this normal? Nothing different than I had selected previously.

A2. Please note that performing a Factory Reset on a MFD will not reset the autopilot's settings. Should you have commanded the factory reset via the autopilot control head, then it is indeed possible that the default settings may be for your type of vessel.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EV-100 Deviation Change with R17 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-20-16 03:48 PM