Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Lighthouse 3 update issues
05-26-20, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-20 12:37 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Lighthouse 3 update issues
I have never had a problem updating over wifi, this weekend i installed the same sd cards into all 3 of my axioms that i have used for every other update, all 3 have plenty of room. all of my peripherals updated fine, ie. course computer, p90r, etc. My master said it updated successfully however my other 2 units said they failed to update due to not having enough storage, I reset the units and attempted again with the same results. however all 3 units now say they are running the current software version and are all working fine. seems odd. any ideas? as to weather or not they are actually running the new version or not? Thanks for your help.

Farmhand
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-20, 12:42 AM
RE: [TG11] Lighthouse 3 update issues
Hello Farmhand,

If they're saying they're running LH3.11.42 then you can be sure that they are. What would normally happen is that when you put the card into the first display, it updates all 3. I'm not sure why you're seeing the message about insufficient storage if the two cards are ok (the most common reason for this is if the cards are formatted ExFAT instead of FAT32), but either way, it sounds like the update went ahead with all displays anyway.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply