Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom Pro 12S video problem
05-30-20, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-20 12:05 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Axiom Pro 12S video problem
Have just my two older MFD’s with Axion Pro 12S. NAV and Axiom Pro 12 RVX. nav. The two previous unit were each connected to video. No I can only get the RVX unit to display video, the 12S can’t find the camera. I switchEd the cables and the other camera works so I know there is no problem there.
Need help
Jgalvin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-20, 12:10 AM
RE: [TG11] Axiom Pro 12S video problem
Hello Jgalvin,

What kind of cameras are these? Analogue, IP/digital video? Raymarine or third-party?
When you say you switched cables and the other camera works: do you mean the other camera works on both displays but this camera doesn't work on either display, or that both cameras work on the other display but neither work on this display, or something else?

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply