Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I determine the SiriusXM SSID within my system of a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs?
08-11-16, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-17 04:59 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
How can I determine the SiriusXM SSID within my system of a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs?

In order to use an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD's SiriusXM Satellite Weather and SiriusXM Satellite Radio applications,
- the MFD must be interfaced to one of the following SiriusXM/Sirius Satellite Weather / Satellite Radio Receivers:
----- SR150
----- SR6 (retired)
----- SR100 (retired)

- and the MFD's Weather Receiver Type (HOME->SET-UP->SYSTEM SET-UP->EXTERNAL DEVICES->WEATHER SET-UP->RECEIVER TYPE) must then be configured to match the model of receiver which has been interfaced to the system.

After meeting the criteria above, then the SiriusXM Satellite Weather Receiver's ISN may be accessed via the command sequence MENU->SIRIUS USER ID from within the SiriusXM Weather application. The SiriusXM Satellite Radio Receiver's ISN will be displayed within the ID field of the SiriusXM Audio app's user interface.

RAYFAQ#
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed