The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Pilot Not Functioning After Update to 15.59
02-16-16, 07:28 PM
Auto Pilot Not Functioning After Update to 15.59
We took our boat out for a short cruise to check the systems since it had been several months since underway. We have an Evolution auto pilot with an ACU400 and p70r. When underway and switched to "auto" for the current course from the p70r, the auto pilot suddenly swings and the boat turns in circles. It was working fine before this trip and the only thing I have done while in layup was to upgrade the software to Lighthouse v15.59.

Back at the dock I have gone through the normal checks -- all electrical connections seem to be tight throughout and the connections to the pump and hydraulic ram are also tight. The current software for the Evolution components is as follows: EV1: 1.11 (RSCP V1 L4), ACU400: 1.13 (RSCP V1 L4), and p70r: 2.17. There have been no machinery or equipment additions to the boat.

Thinking that the MFD software upgrade might have caused a problem, I went through the Set-up Wizard. The only anomaly was during the Dockside wizard, the rudder check confirmed that the rudder moved full over to port. However, when asked if the rudder moved to starboard, the rudder had not moved hard over, but only to midships.

Any thoughts as to what is going on here?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Auto Pilot Not Functioning After Update to 15.59 - Joe - 02-16-16 07:28 PM