Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
autopilot will not calibrate
10-20-16, 08:30 PM
RE: autopilot will not calibrate
Hello Chuck,
Thank you for your response. The drive unit is difficult but not impossible to get to. I can easily see that the unit says "Raymarine Type 1" , looks like a mechanical linear drive based on the appearance of the units you currently sell. The electric equipment on the boat are two E 80 electronic charts (one at nav station and one at the wheel), ST 60 speed, wind and depth units , Raymarine Pathfinder radar, also a GPS and VHF radio. I assume all of these units (except for the VHF) is currently connected to the Seatalk bus, will they remain so after converting to the Seatalk NG backbone? If the above information is adequate, what Evolution Autopilot do I need to purchase? If you need me to get the model number from the drive unit to determine the Evolution Autopilot unit needed let me know and I will obtain. I plan at some point to replace the VHF with a VHF radio/AIS unit, would this be connected as a spur off the Seatalkng backbone? I have included 3 attachments of the mechanical drive unit.
Thanks, John
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
autopilot will not calibrate - jkdoyle - 10-06-16, 04:54 PM
RE: autopilot will not calibrate - jkdoyle - 10-20-16 08:30 PM