Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I70 multi-gage data
11-15-16, 11:54 AM
I70 multi-gage data
I recently installed an I70 MFD and would like to change the data displayed in the default multi-gage display or configure a screen similar with the sailing data I'd like to see. ie. AWA and AWS. Is this even possible and if so how.
tnx
Steve
C&C30
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-16, 03:30 PM
RE: I70 multi-gage data
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Steve,

The procedures for customizing an i70 MFID's page are detailed within Section 8.2 - Customizing Pages of the i70 Instrument Installation & Operation Instructions.
11-17-16, 01:19 PM
Chuck,
I followed the directions in Sec 8.2 but it does not allow me to change what data is displayed with in the "Multi-Gage" screen.

Let me explain what I'm trying to accomplish.
The "heading (multi-gage)" screen (it's a default 'favorites" screen) displays an analog compass with a digital heading reading. (see attachment)

I want to edit this info so it displays AWA-AWS instead and retain the other data thats there.
Is this possible???
Am I missing something??
11-17-16, 02:07 PM
Steve,

The page which you are trying to modify is a graphically designed page which actually contains a single data item ... in this case the Heading (Multi-gauge) data item, which includes many items of system data (i.e. heading, AWA, ADW, Ground Wind Direction, and Depth). While it is possible to configure the page to display a data item other than the Heading (Multi-gauge) data item, is not possible to change the individual data elements displayed within Heading (Multi-gauge) data item. Should you select any of the i70 MFID's other pages or create a custom page, you will find that the instructions found within Section 8.2 - Customizing Pages apply.