Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missing icon
12-22-16, 11:43 AM
missing icon
I have a es78 MFD. I am in the process of installing a cam220ip camera and a HS5 network switch. I'm going to route the camera and my cp470 sounder through the switch to the MFD.

On the MFD I have two user manual Icons and no icon for video or camera. how can I change one of the user manual icons to a video icon that will link to the camera?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-16, 01:43 PM
RE: missing icon
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum khelberg,

The homescreen of a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD operating with v17.46 or later a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software have been pre-configured with three sets of pre-configured page icons (Left, Center, and Right). When the HOME button/icon is pressed, then the Center set of pre-configured homescreen page icons will be displayed. When viewing the Center set of homescreen pre-configured page icons, dragging your finger from right to left across the screen will cause the Right set of pre-configured homescreen page icons to be displayed. Similarly, when viewing the Center set of homescreen pre-configured page icons, dragging your finger from left to right across the screen will cause the Left set of homescreen pre-configured page icons to be displayed. The Left set of set of pre-configured page icons includes an icon titled CAMERA which has been configured to run the MFD's Camera application. Video from both analog (ex. CAM50, CAM100) and IP cameras (ex. CAM210IP, CAM220IP, CAM200IP) may be viewed using the the MFD's Camera application.

It is further possible to customize the icons of the Left, Center, or Right pre-configured page icons to run any application supported by the MFD, including CAMERA. Detailed instructions for changing an existing page on the homescreen, may be found within the Section 3.8 Pages (subsection "Changing an existing page on the homescreen") of the LightHouse II Release 17 Operation Instructions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply