Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transducer identification
01-05-17, 01:23 PM
Transducer identification
I have a DS600x that is displaying a water temp of 300+degrees. I don't know if this is a sensor issue but cannot determine the transducer model number. Can anyone identify based on this picture. Thanks for any help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-17, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-17 01:56 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Transducer identification
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum whittj1,

The model of fishfinder transducer cannot be identified from the supplied photo of the transducer's stem. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how to identify the model of fishfinder transducer which has been installed onboard the boat. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing the reported temperature problem. In the case of the fishfinder owned, it would be necessary to replace the transducer to address a faulty thermistor (temperature sensor). Should the transducer identification tag not longer be attached to the transducer's cable or no longer be legible, then you may want to consider contacting the transducer manufacturer, Airmar, Inc. ((603) 673-9570), to determine whether they may be able to identify the transducer. A photo of the of the transducer as it appears outside of the hull may be very beneficial to identifying the model of the transducer.
01-11-17, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-17 12:04 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks Chuck, I'll try to get an outside photo.
01-11-17, 12:04 PM
You're welcome.