Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i70 System Pack
02-28-17, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-17 04:17 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: i70 System Pack
Chuck-

While my boat is on the hard, I installed the DST800 combo transducer and ran the cable to the iTC-5 converter. I connected speed and depth. I ran a backbone cable to it and connected a terminator plug also. I ran a spur cable to the i70s (it is just hanging down and not installed in the boat yet).

I powered on Sea Talk ng - at the i70s I entered "locate transducers" in menu. The ITC-5 was identified and speed and temp could be accessed (highlightable). Depth was greyed out and selecting depth brought in the double beep meaning not present.

The transducer box nor the transducer was labeled with the above mentioned v number - from your previous post.

Tomorrow I'll review my connection in the ITC-5.

Continued from Dst800 and itc-5 problem--

Upon powering up the itc-5 with cover off --
1. Speed temp led continuous on (good) then going to slow continuous blinking
(A) i70s displays speed and temp and speed and temp are functioning
(B) i70s software is v3.07

2. Depth Led in itc-5 looks like slow continuous pulse (green) - but out of phase with speed temp blinking.

3. The other it's-5 areas are not connected yet (i.e. Wind, rudder) but they are slow continuous pulse in phase with the depth (all are out of phase with the speed temp)

Any suggestions?

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i70 System Pack - tomsp - 02-04-17, 04:02 PM
RE: i70 System Pack - tomsp - 02-06-17, 06:41 PM
RE: i70 System Pack - tomsp - 02-28-17 02:00 PM
RE: i70 System Pack - tomsp - 02-28-17, 05:07 PM