Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AXIOM SYSTEM UPGRADE?
03-10-17, 03:19 PM
RE: AXIOM SYSTEM UPGRADE?
Dave,

Q. ok, so is there a way to get (from raymarine) a listing of the parts that I would need in order to replace the (3) Gseries displays, and connect to existing radar, and ais350.
A. Please refer to my initial comment to have you respond with a comprehensive list of the makes and models of each of the devices within your marine electronics system. While I have some generic descriptions of the devices which have been interfaced to your system (auto pilot, transducer, 48inch open array, st speed logs displays etc...), the only definitively identified devices provided thus are the eS78 MFD and AIS350. Should you need assistance in identifying the currently installed devices, I may be able to refer you to a Certified Raymarine Installer in your area. I would additionally need to know whether you will be seeking RealVision 3Dâ„¢ sonar features, the size of the displays (9" or 12") which you would like to install, type of cartography (LightHouse, Navionics, or C-Map) to be used, and the deadrise of the hull.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
AXIOM SYSTEM UPGRADE? - dmahler - 03-08-17, 03:54 PM
RE: AXIOM SYSTEM UPGRADE? - dmahler - 03-09-17, 03:03 PM
RE: AXIOM SYSTEM UPGRADE? - dmahler - 03-10-17, 12:22 PM
RE: AXIOM SYSTEM UPGRADE? - dmahler - 03-10-17, 02:15 PM
RE: AXIOM SYSTEM UPGRADE? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-10-17 03:19 PM