Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Axiom Transducer Selection
03-22-17, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-17 08:33 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Axiom Transducer Selection
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum a7ewizard,

NOTE: the information specified within this response is the best available at this time and may be subject to change based upon testing, manufacturing, and the needs of the business.

Bronze thru-hull RealVision 3Dâ„¢ transducer(s) have not yet been released and are currently anticipated to be released in late May '17. Final dimensional spec's for the transducer have not yet been released. I would not expect that the transducer's shaft diameter will change from that measured on the mock-up and reported within my initial post. However, it is strongly recommended that no holes be cut within a hull to accommodate these transducers until final dimensional data is released.

RealVision 3Dâ„¢ transducers are designed to produce sonar imaging when operating at trolling speeds. Should bottom tracking/depth reporting be required at higher speeds, then it is recommended that the vessel also be equipped with a transducer designed for MFDs having 600W 50kHz / 200kHz internal sonar circuity or a 50kHz / 200kHz transducer designed for use with a CP370/CP300/DSM30/DSM300/DSM250. As indicated within my initial response to JPA, Raymarine offers Y-Cables for AXIOM MFDs to be simultaneously be interfaced to a RealVision 3Dâ„¢ transducer and a compatible 50kHz / 200kHz transducer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Axiom Transducer Selection - JPA - 03-18-17, 07:08 PM
RE: Axiom Transducer Selection - JPA - 03-21-17, 03:50 PM
RE: Axiom Transducer Selection - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-22-17 02:30 PM
RE: Axiom Transducer Selection - 2flit - 08-26-17, 07:10 PM