Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
es75 display settings
03-31-17, 11:10 AM
es75 display settings
I am curious about two really specific things in the es75 display. first of all, can the screen be split into multiple regions for say a chart plotter map on one side and a wind machine display on the other?

Another curiosity is the wind display itself. On the wind screen where the true and apparent wind are shown I am curious if the heading to the waypoint can be displayed graphically on the dial or if it is just a numeric element of one of the corners?

Thank you in advance
tonyh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-17, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-17 01:20 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: es75 display settings
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Tony,

Q1. Can the screen be split into multiple regions for say a chart plotter map on one side and a wind machine display on the other?
A1. Raymarine's 6" and 7" a/e/eS-Series MFDs support splitting the screen into two panes. Raymarine's 9", 12", and 16" a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs support splitting the screen into as many as four panes. Each pane may be configured with any of the product's supported applications (ex. Chart, Radar, Data, Fishfinder, Weather, etc.), including those which you have specified.

Q2. n the wind screen where the true and apparent wind are shown I am curious if the heading to the waypoint can be displayed graphically on the dial or if it is just a numeric element of one of the corners?
A2. Within the subject Data application panel, the bearing waypoint data item may only be displayed as a data item within one of the four cells located within the corners of the panel.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply