Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replace ST60 Tridata with i50 Tridata
04-27-17, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-17 08:38 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Replace ST60 Tridata with i50 Tridata
sailjumanji,

Q1/A1. I checked again, and realize I wrote the connection wrong before. The converter is powered, connected through a white plug. The i50 Tridata connects to the converter through a second white plug. The ST60+ Wind connects to a yellow plug on the converter. The autopilot has its own power, and therefore only the data wires are connected to the ST60+wind.

I do not know the version of software for the converter. My MFD is a B&G Zeus2. The converter was purchased new in mid 2015, and installed then. Is there a way to check the version of software for the converter, and/or update WITHOUT a Raymarine MFD?

Q2/A2. The depth and speed transducers are left over from the ST60 Tridata. They are both plugged into the i50 Tridata display. I don't know how to configure the i50 Tridata instrument as the "Depth master". Did not see that in the instructions. If that is required, could you please advise procedure?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replace ST60 Tridata with i50 Tridata - sailjumanji - 04-27-17 08:32 AM