Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replace ST60 Tridata with i50 Tridata
04-27-17, 08:52 AM
RE: Replace ST60 Tridata with i50 Tridata
sailjumanji,

Q1. I do not know the version of software for the converter. My MFD is a B&G Zeus2. The converter was purchased new in mid 2015, and installed then. Is there a way to check the version of software for the converter, and/or update WITHOUT a Raymarine MFD?
A1. The software installed within the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter would most definitely not be current given the date of purchase. It would be necessary for the system to include a Raymarine a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD or i70 MFID to determine the version of software installed within the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter. Much as the software within third party products is not designed to be updated via Raymarine products, the software within Raymarine products is not designed to be updated via third party products. The SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter's software may be updated by a Certified Raymarine Installer (you may save some cost by bringing the converter to the installer, Raymarine’s Product Repair Center, and many Raymarine dealer (recommend calling the dealer first).

Q2. Q2/A2. The depth and speed transducers are left over from the ST60 Tridata. They are both plugged into the i50 Tridata display. I don't know how to configure the i50 Tridata instrument as the "Depth master". Did not see that in the instructions. If that is required, could you please advise procedure?
A2. Detailed instructions for setting mastership of depth and speed are addressed in Section 8.4 Data Master of the i50 Instruments Installation and Operation Instructions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replace ST60 Tridata with i50 Tridata - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-27-17 08:52 AM