Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replace ST60 Tridata with i50 Tridata
04-19-17, 10:24 AM
RE: Replace ST60 Tridata with i50 Tridata
sailjumanji,

The i50 Tridata should have been packaged with both a 400mm SeaTalkng Spur Cable and a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Cable. The communications interfaces of Raymarine's i50/i60/i70 Instruments are designed to support either SeaTalk or SeaTalkng communications, but not both. Accordingly, the i50 Tridata may be interfaced as a spur to the SeaTalkng backbone or may be interfaced to a SeaTalk bus, but may not be interfaced to both. Should you have already interfaced the i50 Tridata to the SeaTalkng backbone within your system and should your system's backbone include a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter which has the latest available Raymarine product software update installed, then nothing else need be done with respect to interfacing the i50 Tridata display to the system. When so configured, depth, speed, and water temp data will be available to both devices which have been the SeaTalk bus, as well as devices which have been interfaced to the SeaTalkng backbone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replace ST60 Tridata with i50 Tridata - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-19-17 10:24 AM